Tuesday, June 29, 2010

We got our Pre Approval Letter!

I have really been amazed in the last 3 big things we have done for our adoption. They have come back a lot faster than they usually do. First our I 800 A form only took 1 month (2 months has been the norm), our LID Log in Date & referral were 2-4 weeks earlier than it was suppose to be, and now our Pre approval letter came in 2 business days verses 7-10 that we were told! Now we wait for the LOA Letter of Approval. It is suppose to take 6 weeks BUT we are asking it will take 3 since we will be in America we could have the letter overnighted to us and sign it and overnight it back to our agency. If we are here it would take a week for the paper to get to us and then another week for it to get back to the agency.

So now we can post pictures and tell you more about our little guy. But, I am sorry to drag this out, I really want our families to see the pictures we sent tonight before I broadcast his pictures to the world. So for now I will tell you a little about him.


Currently his name is ShiBao, he just turned 1 a few months ago and has a birthday really close to Elijah's. He has been diagnosed with having a very minor heart problem. However, the latest medical report (as of May 2010) stated that the problem healed itself. You cannot know for sure how accurate the medical paperwork is so we are asking that this HAS corrected itself. I read about it on the Internet that usually in the 1st or 2nd year it heals on its own. His condition is called PFO.
There may be another minor heart issue but it is unclear as to if he has had 2 problems or if it was just misdiagnosed and really is only one problem. Either way this second issue is also very minor and may not need any treatment. We are asking that he is/will be completely healed!

We know a few of his favorite songs, we know what kind of toys he likes to play with, we know he is shy and that he can crawl and use furniture to walk. We know what kinds of food he likes and that he is a DEEP sleeper. Praise Jesus! He is also a very good eater, another praise! We are really lucky to have so much information on him. I have his stats from when he was found at around 2 months,then also at 3 months, 6 months, 9 months 12 months and 13 months. I could really almost fill out a baby book on him!

Todd and I used Google Earth to locate the exact place he was found. We were able to find the right district, the correct neighborhood and the street. We can pinpoint it exactly. It is amazing what you can do with the Internet. Since his "finding place" is close to the area he is in now we are most likely going to go there too.

Check back soon for PICTURES!

No comments: