It has been a hard week personally so I thought I would share some funny quotes the kids have said lately that have brought a smile to my face.
(At Todd's baseball game on Saturday)
Elijah- "Ahhh man..... safe"
The guy at 3rd base kept trying to steal home. After his 3rd attempt to steal Elijah was a little frustrated he was safe.
Todd was up at bat and didn't hit the ball.
Elijah- "You're outta there!"
Todd swings again
Elijah-" You're outta there!"
All of the players and coach were laughing.
Ev today at lunch-
I can hear the sandwich in my tummy screaming.
We've been trying to teach her not to scream so much...
Ev- the flowers are taking a shower!
The waterfall we can see out of our dining room window was on and the water was about 3 stories high. There are 3 large flower pots around it.
Last night at our Bible Story/ Prayer time-
Todd- Okay let's pray, you ready Ev?
Ev-....
Elijah- "Thank you Jesus baseball AMEN!"
On Sunday during our singing time we had just finished singing "Jesus loves me"
Elijah- "Jesus loves baseball for the Bible..."
2 comments:
I'm chuckling so hard that my eyes are watering. I'm trying not to laugh out loud at work!!
Man, that lil one sure loves baseball!!! Awesome! Thanks for sharing Kelli and I'm still prng for you, I'm so sorry that you are so far away right now. Love you!!
Rebekah
Post a Comment