Thursday, June 3, 2010
I had a minute and quickly turned on our Slingbox player to see what was on TV. I saw the movie "27 Dresses" and caught the last 30 minutes. Ev came in just in time to see the main character crashing a wedding to tell the man of her dreams that she loved him. Ev loved seeing the bride and then the main character was the bride. I used the scene as an opportunity to tell Ev what will happen at Aunt Kara's wedding. She saw the bridesmaids walk down the aisle with their flowers. Then we saw the bride. Ev was giggling and being cute and she commented, "mom she isn't wearing a veil!" I assured her that Aunt Kara would have one. Fortunately with Slingbox we could rewind and watch that scene again. Ev was smiling and all giddy. I think she is going to be one of those girls who plans their wedding from age 3! I told her that when we go back to America and visit Lao Lao that we can look at mommy's wedding dress. She was happy about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm going to go look for her dress tomorrow! :D AND on the programs it says: FLOWER PRINCESS- EV the cutest little girl EVER!
Post a Comment