Our Thursday morning was Wednesday night in America and that was my Grandma's visitation. Then very late Thursday evening was the funeral in America. When I was putting the kids down for bed we did the usual routine and when we prayed I was praying for our family as they were at the grave sight and soon to go to the funeral. This is what Ev said:
"Let's make something really special for Grandma so she will be all better, like on the Little Einsteins when they made a special meal for Grandma rocket."
me- Well that is sweet of you Ev but do you remember when I told you that we won't be able to see Grandma anymore because she went to be with Jesus in heaven?
"oh yeah, but mom I looked in the yellow Bible and the white one for the picture of Jesus in heaven but I didn't see Grandma there."
me- (I didn't really know what to say) well she is with Jesus now and she is in heaven. Lets ask that Grandpa and LaoLao will be comforted right now. (Quick change of the topic always works... until another time where she stumps me.)
I told Todd about our conversation and we both agreed that we are going to cut out a picture of Grandma and stick it on the page where Jesus is in heaven. :)
2 comments:
That is awesome! I love how little children think!!
precious!
Post a Comment