We had a full week. Here are a few fun shots of the kids. A couple of days ago Elijah pulled himself up with the couch for the first time. For about a week or two he has been using a sippy cup on his own a little through the day. I found Ev sitting on her baby's bed reading a few books to her baby exactly how I do with Ev. We tried out a new way to keep Ev occupied. Todd was watching basketball and I was making tortillas so Ev got an oatmeal "sandbox" to play with. I got the idea from Familyfun.com. Ev loves to put things in and out of other things so this was perfect for her. She would scoop oatmeal with various cups and pour it into other cups and then pour the cups back into the tub. Fun times for Ev. She did get a lot of oatmeal on the floor but a little sweeping wasn't bad for the amount of time it kept her attention! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment