When we came home from Thailand Elijah started sleeping a full 12 hours at night. Before we left he had started sleeping 10 hours. It is wonderful to sleep in bed until 8am. Although my body is so use to waking up that I will wake up several times in the middle of the night. I really would love to close my eyes and not wake up until morning. Elijah also can say "mama." Sometimes I think he really is using it to get my attention. He will scream it when he wants me to pick him up. I'm pretty happy that his first word is mama. Ev said dada first. Elijah also got another tooth a couple of weeks ago. He has 5 teeth and 1 going to break through any time now.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Crawling
When we came home from Thailand Elijah started sleeping a full 12 hours at night. Before we left he had started sleeping 10 hours. It is wonderful to sleep in bed until 8am. Although my body is so use to waking up that I will wake up several times in the middle of the night. I really would love to close my eyes and not wake up until morning. Elijah also can say "mama." Sometimes I think he really is using it to get my attention. He will scream it when he wants me to pick him up. I'm pretty happy that his first word is mama. Ev said dada first. Elijah also got another tooth a couple of weeks ago. He has 5 teeth and 1 going to break through any time now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment