Monday, March 16, 2009

5 Years

I can't believe how fast time flies. On Saturday Todd and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. We kept things simple since that is all we can do where we live but in a couple of months we will take our first trip alone since 2005. I am very excited. We went out to dinner and then to a coffee shop on the day before our anniversary since our friend could look after the kids. I didn't know Todd was going to tell me where we are going for our short trip but he did. Last night we looked on the website of where we will be staying. It looks beautiful. I can't wait.
I also had some fun going back through our pictures to post some of us through the years. Todd and I met at college in the Spring of 1998. So that means that we've only been married for 5 years but have known each other for 10. That is crazy.
pictures: the night we got engaged (august 27,2003), At the McNay Art Museum, SA, Texas (engagement picture), B/W engagement picture, wedding picture, us at Sea World, SA, Texas, Las Maples, near SA, us on our cruise to Cozumel/Key West, us on a vision trip to this country, us at Universal Studios in FL, One of our last pictures as a couple (I'm very pregnant with Ev!), Us just after the birth of Elijah, Us in front of a waterfall a few hours outside our city, us in Tulsa just after the new year, us at the beach in Thailand, and us celebrating our 5th anniversary.

No comments: