We got home a couple of days ago. I am very thankful that the kids slept well yesterday so I could unpack our bags, put things away, sort laundry, do a couple of loads of laundry, write out a grocery list, made some biscuits, pack away some toys, organize the other toys, clean out our storage areas, put away the groceries, clean all of the veggies and fruit and stored them away in the fridge, cook some apples and green beans for Elijah, make dinner, and make some magnets for displaying pictures on our refrigerator. I felt really accomplished. :)
Todd made a trip to the grocery store, the import store, and another store to get all the items we needed. So with him gone most of the day, with Ev sick and Elijah taking a long nap I got all of that done. Ev woke up around 9:00am and went down for a nap along with Elijah at 11:00am. She didn't wake up until after 5:30pm! She went back down for bed at 8:00pm and didn't wake up today until almost 8:00am. Today she seems better. She didn't play at all and within a few hours of waking up she was playing again.
For the magnets I used a few Christmas ornaments and some magnetic tape. I put ribbon over the tape to make them look better and added some magnetic tape to the back of the Christmas ornament frames.
1 comment:
Glad you're back! I've missed hearing from you! - C
Post a Comment