Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pictures to Capture the Kid's Features

A friend of mine who lives here enjoys scrapbooking like I do. We actually have a lot in common and one thing we like to do is to trade magazines. She let me borrow some scrapbook magazines on babies and I found some great ideas to capture the kid's changes. So yesterday I had a little photo shoot with Elijah since he was up from his nap before Ev. He looks a little out of it but I like the pictures I got. My main focus was capturing his hands. I think he is going to have long fingers like his daddy and it seems that he is growing up too fast and before I know it his hands will be the size of Todd's. So I took a bunch and love a few of them. I am going to enjoy looking back at what his hands looked like at 9 months. Also I got some up close ones of his face. He was sitting in my lap and I like his expressions.

No comments: