Friday, February 27, 2009

More Fun with Felt Food!

Ev loved her felt food and has been playing with it ever since. I made a few more of her favorites - chicken nuggets, fries, and green beans. She loves when we order food from her and enjoys bringing it to us. One thing we are trying to teach her is that when mom cooks on the stove it is very hot and she should not touch. So that means that every time we ask for mac and cheese she says it is too hot. She usually puts her little pot and the noodles back in her oven.
I also made a little brown paper bag for her food to go into. Then I realized she has not idea what a brown paper bag is. Oh well! Ev loves the box I made for her mac and cheese. I just googled a picture of the box and printed it out. Then I cut out enough white paper around it to fold it into a box. I laminated it and put it together. I made mac and cheese for lunch yesterday and she got her box and her pan and brought them in as I made the real stuff. Too fun. Todd says he doesn't know who is having more fun, me or Ev. :)

No comments: