Sunday, January 25, 2009

8 Months

A week or so ago Elijah turned 8 months old. Our little guy loves to eat, smile, laugh, watch his sister and sits up by himself. He gets his knees up and rolls himself to get around. He decided that he doesn't like baby food anymore so I've been giving him more table food. I've given him bread, cheese, some turkey, soft veggie crackers and well anything we would offer him he would eat. He can really pack it away. I guess that doesn't surprise me, he has been cute and chubby since he was a month old. He likes to growl, grunt and recently he started making farting sounds. :) Gotta love little boys. I weaned him while we were in America, he had his first experience with daycare, he no longer uses his sleep positioner or his swaddle and I feel like he is growing up too fast. I want him to stay a baby for a while longer. He still likes to cuddle with his mommy so I am going to hold onto that as long as I can.

No comments: