Monday, January 12, 2009
Another friend
I met with one of my friends today for the last time for a month since we are leaving. I've known her for almost as long as I have been here. We have really developed a good friendship. I can ask her questions and I believe that she does the same with me. She has a good heart and I have seen her grow over the year and a half. She really desires to help people in need and give to them even though she herself doesn't have much to give. The new year is coming and most people go home to be with their family. My friend is going home to be with her family for the entire month. She is at the age where they believe that women should be married. My friend is asking Father to provide a husband who is like minded. Her desires and goals for life are not understood by her family. Will you ask that she will feel Father's peace as she goes home to the pressures of her culture?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yes! We will be lifting her up.
Post a Comment