Monday, January 12, 2009
I Guess I Have a lot to Say
I closed down the Internet and then realized I had something else to share. I have a cold right now thanks to my sweet little guy who got his cold from our 12 hour flight a few days ago. I haven't taken any medicine, although medicine won't make a cold go away it will just masks some of the not so fun stuff. Todd suggested that I take some. I have been pretty miserable today but I think I am use to not taking meds. I weaned Elijah when we were in America so I don't have to worry about that. Then I got to thinking, wow it's been a very long time since I've been able to take medicine. I nursed Ev until she was 10 months old, had 1 month off before I got pregnant with Elijah and I've been nursing/pumping ever since. I've been pregnant or nursing since January 2005. What will I do with myself now? I'm a little sad to be done nursing/pumping and I feel weird taking medicine or drinking caffeine since I haven't in almost 4 years. I still think I am going to wait it out and see how I feel tomorrow. If I remember correctly cold medicines never really worked for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment