Thursday, October 6, 2011

Update..... I rearranged rooms






This week has been a week long holiday so I haven't had a full week of class only a few days of class.  Todd has been in and out this week so that have given me some time to do some things I have been wanting to for a while.  I finally got around to sewing curtains for the kids bedroom and when I put them up I decided to rearrange their room.  If you know me you know that I am notorious for rearranging furniture when Todd is gone. :) The week before last we had a local visitor staying with us so we moved our twin futon into the playroom and so I moved the rocking chair from the playroom into their bedroom.  I also moved our bookshelf into their bedroom too and put their toy bins on the shelves.  Moving these two pieces of furniture freed up some space in the playroom/homeschool room.  Here are some pictures of the playroom/homeschool/guest bedroom. 
The last pictures are of the balcony.  The kids love to play airplane out there as well as hang out there together when the weather is nice.  The view is really nice too.  It is RARE to see green grass, trees, flowers and large waterfountains!

No comments: