Monday we left to go to Kansas for Christmas so we packed up the car and the kids and tried to leave during nap time. Nap time didn't last too long since the three kids' car seats are side by side. We heard a constant, "he's touching me, she's touching me!" Our 4 hour trip was not as quiet as we were planning! But we made it and have been getting adjusted here.
The day we left we got a Christmas card from the Shanghai Children's Welfare Institute where Ian spent the last year and a half. The card was a very nice surprise. I need to email them pictures of Ian as they asked us for the 3rd time to send pictures.
I think we are finally over jet lag. We are almost over the sickness and hopefully we can stay healthy for a while. In a few weeks we will go to a conference and I am a little scared the kids will pick up something from being in day care for a week.
I haven't taken any pictures since arriving in Kansas. I think I took so many while we were completing our adoption that I haven't taken any in a while. I better get on that!
1 comment:
It was so great to see you all in Tulsa, ready for you to get back! Hope you have a wonderful time with your family.
Post a Comment