Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Crafting




The photo magnet turned out really nice


My supplies

I am longing to do some Christmas crafting but it hasn't happened and I don't know when it will. So I will show you a few items I made during our crazy busy time of adopting Ian, packing up our home for 6 months and doing everything else.


For Ev and Elijah's friends I wanted to give them some kind of picture to have of our little group so that they could look at it. Thankfully I ordered a photo magnet for each friend and it came when Todd was in America in October. I also wanted to give the girls something special so I decided to make 4 crayon/sticker holders off the one I made for Ev. She really enjoyed that I was making her friends presents. Now anything I make for her she tells me that I need to make 4 more! Yikes, what did I get myself into?


Ev loves her crayon/sticker holder. She is very careful to replace her crayon after using it and pulling out a new one. She loves it and it has become her every day crayon holder not just a travel holder that I originally planned on.


I found some notebooks and added scrapbook stickers letters with each girl's name. While I was making a small coloring book for Ev I went ahead and made one for each of her friends too. There is a pocket for stickers, a girl can't go without stickers! I think they turned out pretty cute. I hope Ev's friends will enjoy them too.

1 comment:

April Leigh Rinner said...

Kelli, I love looking at all of your crafts. These are really neat, I love the fabric selection. It is so cute how they look like little clutch/purses!