Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pictures

This afternoon after naps Dew Daddy brought out the basketball. The kids had a blast with it. Elijah liked the real one. I love his face as he had both hands on it when I took the picture of him and Dew Daddy and Nai Nai. Ev also was loving it too. I caught her as she was attempting to throw it. They are Lamberts for sure.
I also found a few other pictures of the kids so I had to post those too. Ev in her Tinkerbell dress with purple heels reading Clifford.

Elijah all cuddled up in the corner of his crib sleeping on top of his doggy. Too cute.

Elijah started walking behind the car. Here he is pushing Ev.

Then can't go without getting a Mother's Day picture with the kids. Usually I am the one taking the pictures so I rarely get a picture of me with the kids.

Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Cindy Foote said...

Love the pictures! So glad the grandparents are there to visit and help out!

Happy Mother's Day to you Kelli! Love you! Cindy