Late Wednesday night Nai Nai and Dew Daddy arrived here in our city. Much to their surprise we let Ev go with Todd to the airport to pick them up. Nothing better than seeing a cutie in her pjs waiting at the airport. I haven't taken any pictures yet but we need to.
We don't have class all next week = WONDERFUL!
What to do? Well spend time with the grandparents, take a much needed trip with the hubby for a few days, then make a cake for my little man's birthday and try to squeeze in some crafting fun.
Are you wondering why we have the week off? It is Sports Week at school, of course! Nothing like field day meets college students for an ENTIRE week. Love it. Why we get the whole week off for this and only 1 day for other big holidays I am not sure but I am not complaining. I think it will help me get through class lasting until LATE JULY!
1 comment:
Get on those pictures!!! :D I'm so seeing EV at the airport was THE BEST!
Post a Comment