Tonight we had some friends over. We were just sitting in the family room talking and Elijah took his first steps in front of all of us. I think our kids have this thing for performing for people. Ev stood up for the first time in front of our Sunday group. Elijah decided tonight was going to be the night to take steps. (He took several... :) Earlier today he had been walking Ev's stroller around the house. I guess he was preparing for the big event. I nearly missed seeing him walk. I had gone into the other room to do something but thankfully as I turned around I saw him walking all by himself. Way to go Little Man!
UGH!! I spent 30 minutes trying to upload a video of Elijah walking but the Internet wouldn't let me. Sorry to our family, who I am sure would love to see a cute little guy strutting his stuff.
1 comment:
YAY!! Go Elijah Go!
Post a Comment