Friday, January 2, 2009

My 30th Birthday

On New Year's Day I turned the big 30. I really don't feel like I am 30. I spent New Years Eve at home (in America) with my family and my friend from San Antonio who flew in to visit. Then I rang in the new year by staying up and watching a movie with my mom while everyone else slept. The last birthday in America I was in Kansas and Ev was 3 months old and very colicky had been crying the whole day while I sat in a chair sick to my stomach. During the countdown I was running to the restroom to throw up. I'm glad that didn't happen this year.
On New Years Day we hung out with family and went to dinner at the Olive Garden. Then that night we put the kids to bed and my mom watched/listened for them and we went to a late movie. It was a nice quiet couple of days.

2 comments:

Cindy Foote said...

It was so good to see you Kelli. I love you so much. I had hoped to pray over you and some other things, but I just held out and it never happened. Just know that I am lifting you up. I'm already praying over your trip back to "home". Love you - C

ArmyforChrist said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I've been away from the computer for most of the last two weeks so I missed wishing you a happy birthday. I wish there was some way that we could come see you, but it doesn't look like that is going to be possible. We miss you guys!~Rachel