This was a conversation I had with Evangelia the other week.
Ev- " Mom, Ian's eyes are getting bigger."
Me- "what do you mean?"
Ev- " The longer he is in our family the larger his eyes are getting."
Me- "Well, they are really not getting bigger but as he grows he gets bigger."
Our babysitter was in the room with me and I explained what Ev said, she and I have a good laugh.
Conversation last week
Ev and Hobs- "Mom on that new CD there is Chinese!"
Me- "What?"
Ev and Hobs- "really mom there is Chinese on there."
Conversation tonight - I had turned on the CD player before I tucked them into bed...
Ev- "mom the next song is Chinese!"
I listen to the song it was Frere Jacques ....
Me- "oh it isn't in Chinese it is in French."
Ev and Hobs- "we still think it is in Chinese"
They think anything they don't understand is Chinese. That is pretty funny to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment