Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

My little ones.... We never have a dull moment but I am thankful that we were blessed with you three in our lives.  Life would not be the same without each of you as you bring your own unique personalities to our family.  I love you Evangelia, Elijah and Ian very much.  I am thankful to be your Mommy!

Happy Mother's Day MOM!!!  I love you very much and am thankful for all your love and support over the years.  I know you have sacrificed a lot for us to give us the best.  Not only have you been Mom but you had to be Dad as well.  I can't say enough of how much you mean to me!
My mom holding Ev for the first time.

 Another special lady, my Grandma, who is with Jesus....  I am thankful for all she did for me, taught me, and loved me.  You are missed Grandma!
 My Grandparents visit to San Antonio a few weeks after Evangelia was born
My first Mother's Day gift   May 2007

No comments: