Saturday, May 21, 2011

Evangelia's Preschool Spring Program

                                       Picture
On Thursday Ev was in her very first and possibly only school program.  I was more than excited to see her sing and sign to the songs they have been learning this year.  She kept telling me about it and we were encouraging her that she would do a great job.  After her experience as Aunt Kara and Uncle Josh's flower girl she is a little timid in front of a large crowd.  But she did great.  When she walked out with her class her two brothers starting yelling "EV!" over and over.  And during the singing Ian kept calling out her name and Hobs was trying to join in the hand motions.  They were too cute themselves.  We were all so proud of Ev. 
She has 3 more days left of preschool.  She has really loved school, has learned a lot and been able to feel what it is like to be in a class.  I am really glad that she has had that experience.  She also had 2 GREAT teachers who have helped her growth these past 5 months.  We will be sad to say goodbye to them but I started telling Ev that I am going to be her teacher now and well she lights up and smiles.  I guess for now she loves the idea of Mom being her teacher.  Hopefully I can live up to her expectations. 

                Ev is on the left hand side I think the 3rd one in on the front row.





No comments: