Friday, August 13, 2010









Here are some pictures of us over the past few weeks. Elijah loves his prince outfit that Nai Nai made him. He wasn't into it in America but he puts it on at least one time a day. We have officially stopped him from wearing Ev's high heels. I found a pair of shoes that I had gotten from someone. They are a little big but they make noise when he walks so those are now his play shoes. And I am attempting to wean him off carrying purses. Today as the 3 of us where leaving the house he grabbed a purse and put it over his shoulder. Thankfully the day before I had made him a baseball hobo sack. I quickly got that and put his toys inside and he was happy to drop the purse.

Meanwhile Ev has discovered earrings. When we were in America she saw me looking through my grandma's jewelry. My grandma wore clip on earrings. Ev was fascinated by them. Then she saw my mom had long dangling earrings and she changed them every day she decided earrings are really fun. So when we got home I remembered that I had some little girl clip on earrings and Ev wore them the entire day. And of course it had a matching necklace and ring.

1 comment:

Cindy Foote said...

I can't believe how much Ev has grown. She is a beautiful little girl. Hope to see you guys when your back this way. She and Libby would have fun together!