A few weeks ago I went to an expat clothing swap. (I love these things!) I found some cute shoes for myself and a couple of sweaters that I plan on making things out of. I used one of them (it originally was a turtleneck) and transformed it into a sweater dress for Ev. I cut it apart and sewed it back together. She gets hot easily so I didn't add sleeves to it but I think it turned out cute. I dressed her and Elijah up and had them sit in front of the tree. The only way I could get Elijah to stay there was if I gave him his baseball bat and ball.
I also made Ev an pillowcase dress out of the same fabric that I made our new Christmas tree skirt out of. I also made some coaster out of this fabric too.
I've sewed a few quilt cards to give as gifts and now I need to get out and buy some more things so I can keep working on our gifts. Once I can find the cord to download our pictures from our camera to the computer I will post some pictures.
1 comment:
Can't wait to see pictures. I've been working on my own projects! I'll send you pictures. I bet there are a few that you could make there.
Post a Comment