Sunday, November 1, 2009

I have been trying to grow out my hair for about 5 months now. I am really getting tired of it. I know it is just the growing out stage but I really don't like it right now and usually just put it up somehow. Should I hang in there and stick with it or should I just cut it all off? I have to talk myself out of cutting it every week. I figure it will take another 5 months or so to get it this long again and that is the only thing keeping me from cutting it right now. So do I hate it for another several months or just cut it? What do you think? IF it does get longer I want to style it differently but now with longer hair I have to spend time blow drying it (hardly ever did when it was short) I have to actually fix it (didn't really have to do that when it was short) I have to use conditioner (never had to up until kids and with my hair longer it takes longer to shampoo and condition.) So it was so much more convenient to have short hair. Do I keep up this junk or not?

No comments: