Monday, November 16, 2009

Early Christmas Present

Thanks to my grandparents and mom I now have a brand new Singer sewing machine WITH the cord that works in Asia. YEAH! My old sewing is not working so I am just going to have to take that back to America when we go back next and get it fixed. But in the meantime I have a wonderful new machine that I can just plug into the wall and not worry about a converter. My tutor helped me buy it off the local ebay and it was delivered yesterday morning. Perfect for me to use during the kids nap time. :) You can't see the big smile on my face but it is there.

It also came in perfect timing as Todd will be gone from Thursday until Saturday night and will take the computer with him.


I'll post pictures of some of my projects soon. I have made several hair clips for Ev and I have taken in seams of some stretched out shirts of mine.

1 comment:

KaiLeigh said...

I'm so happy for you! Mom and I hate to hear when your sewing machine isn't working. I love the clips. Have you seen the ones that Ashley makes?