For Father's day this year Ev and I made Todd a card. She loves to use scrapbook decorative scissors so the card had a lot of funky cuts but it was totally Ev. She also likes to layer stickers on top of one another so that was cute. I had bought a really nice wood frame when we were in Thailand back in January. I was saving it for this special occasion. I found several cute pictures of the kids with Todd so I made a collage of 4 pictures to go inside the frame.
I also made him lemon poppy seed muffins (his favorite) for breakfast, we went out to what he calls "the donkey wrap place" (another one of his favorites) for lunch and I made biscuits and gravy for dinner (again another favorite!).
The funny thing was that he didn't realize it was Father's Day. It wasn't until I gave the picture frame and card to Ev to give to him. :)
We love and appreciate Todd for who he is and for being the leader of our family. He brings lots of laughter into our home and fun. That is what dads are for, right? We love you Todd, Happy Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment