Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Crawling- check, Walking- check, Climbing- check!

So our little man has been improving his walking skills every day. Today I put him in his highchair for breakfast and had gone into the living room with Ev. I turn around and was shocked to see he had started to climb OUT of the highchair. He saw the panic in my face and flashed a cute little grin as I told him no and pulled him out of the chair. He had one of those smiles that says "I know I am not suppose to be doing this" as he was straddling one of the arms. YIKES! I think he is discovering all of the new things he can do since he is more mobile. An hour after I caught him crawling out the high chair I found him in Ev's doll bed. He's been trying to climb on everything today.
Ev never tried to climb out of the high chair so I really have to watch him.

2 comments:

KaiLeigh said...

He's the cutest!

Rachel P said...

I think that's the Second Born Syndrome! Caroline never did anything terribly mischevious, but Elizabeth is ALWAYS into SOMETHING! Climbing, digging - you name it! He's a cutie! :-)