Maybe a month ago I made a apron for our house helper. I think she likes it, I can't really tell. I thought I communicated that I made it for her but I just don't know. Oh well. I was proud of it. I used a few fat quarters a friend sent me and some bias tape.
I also have worked on my latest quilt for Ev. This was the project I was working on when the sewing machine broke down so I was anxious to finish. I spent a couple of days working after the machine started working again but then I stopped. I am almost done but I want to wait for a few articles of clothing from Ev to use in the quilt before I finish. So I am just waiting it out to see how long it takes for her to grown out of them. But I did take a picture of what it looks like so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment