In March we hit our 100th day of school. It snowed/rained for a whole week and we hit a record for the most snow for our area. The clothing store H&M opened. Todd and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary. We celebrated Jesus' Resurrection the few weeks leading up to Easter. We had friends come and visit us and Todd was able to get out of the city a few times and the art co op the kids participate in started up again.









1 comment:
I can't believe how old the kids are getting! Great pictures. Praying blessings for your family as you continue to do ministry. When I went to your blog it took me straight to an older post about your WBC's being elevated. It reminded me of the healing that God has done in your life and continues to do. Miss you guys,
April
Post a Comment