Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lately

We have been in America for a week and a half. We've spent our time getting over jet lag, enjoying time with family, seeing friends, and all the events revolving around weddings.

The kids have enjoyed Todd's parents back yard and all the animals that like to wandering into the backyard, the neighborhood playground and just being around Nai Nai and Dew Daddy 24/7.

It seems like Todd and I have had tons of errands to run and Nai Nai and Dew Daddy have graciously watched the kids for us. I don't think they mind one bit.

Skype has been great for our family. Todd calls our kids the new generation of TCK (third culture kids) because they have a closer relationship to our family through our weekly skype dates. When we arrived in the Tulsa airport Elijah ran right up to Nai Nai and we didn't have to wait for the kids to warm up to everyone.

On Sunday we are headed to Kansas to visit my family. I am excited to go home and see my mom and Grandpa. Hopefully we can get on a routine there quickly. Just as we get over jet lag and get settled with how we do things here in Tulsa we up root and go to Kansas! :)

1 comment:

Rachel P said...

KELLI!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going down to Kansas Saturday!!!!! Can we hook up?!?!?!?!?!