Tuesday, September 22, 2009

We Are Back

Our computer is fixed. PTL! We didn't lose anything so it is all working now we just have a loud keyboard from the sticky keys but we are very thankful.

We have been busy. I am a little more tired than usual. Maybe it is getting back into the routine of school on top of being a mom. :)


Ev and I are going to a "Mommy and Me" time. It is nice taking Ev to play with other kids her age. We are very thankful there are two new families in town with little girls Ev's age. In the past two years Ev has lost her 3 best friends so I am glad to have some other girls for her to play with. I also get to connect with some moms as we do crafts, singing, circle time and so on together. It is fun that we have all been teachers and I think we seem to flock together. We have had fun sharing educational ideas and other things that educators love to do.


Poor Elijah he is the only little boy around. I haven't taken him to the Mommy and Me time because out of the 6 kids that go, none are boys. All of the girls love dressing up, playing with doll houses and being girls. Little man is desperate for another boy his age. So are we.


While on the topic of Elijah this past week he got slammed into a wall giving him a nasty cut just missing his eye. He also got his finger stuck in a door and couldn't get it out. I really have to keep my eye on him.

2 comments:

Shanalea Atchison said...

Wished we lived closer because I have a whole gaggle of boys to play with here. One that is just his age and tends to have the same grace as he. Welcome to the life of boys.

Cindy Foote said...

I've disappeared for a while due to travels and establishing some new routines, but I'm back. It was good to look over your blog and catch up. Glad your computer is back to working... whew!

Love you!
C