Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Accident

Right now I am writing from our friend's computer. Today Gatorade was spilled on our computer and it isn't working. After the initial shock of what happened Todd took the computer to our local Sony store to see if they can do anything. We may be able to salvage the hard drive, we are hoping for that at least. So we won't have Internet, email and everything else for an unknown amount of time. So I am hoping our families are reading this and know that we can't Skype for now. We can't access our email account or I would write you all personally. Sorry guys!

Cross your fingers and hope for the best. If we did lose our computer we would have lost all our email and things from the past couple of weeks that we had not updated on our external hard drive. Meaning we may have lost around 400 email address. Yikes! Who knows how we will get a new computer all the way over here. Right now I am going to try to think positively.

I will update you all again when we can. :)

No comments: