Saturday, September 12, 2009

Update on Elijah's Nose

So our doctor emailed us back saying that Elijah's nose could possibly be broken, but you really can't do anything for it since he isn't having trouble breathing. The next part is where I just hate that emails can't convey the true voice someone wants to get across- the doctor said that maybe in the future Hobs will need to get a nose job... not really want this mom wanted to hear. I am sure the doctor didn't mean it to come across that blunt but that is how I took it. Although our doctor thinks it will heal fine and that Hobs won't look like a boxer. My poor little baby!

1 comment:

Rachel P said...

If it makes you feel any better, my nephew broke his nose when he was only 2 and it healed up just fine - I totally forgot about the incident until I read yours! :-) Kids are resilient, I think it's harder on us moms than it is them!