I also started studying this week too. My days are full of home school in the morning and then right after lunch I have class for a couple of hours 3 days a week.
I love using the internet to find activities or ideas and using pinterest to find fun home school ideas. On pinterest I had seen someone using sheet protectors and took apart a workbook and put it in a binder so they can use the workbook over and over. Here we can buy binders that have sheet protectors inside of them so I've been using them a lot. Since I will teach Kindergarten back to back to back, and I figured I will save a lot of paper this way if I only copy it once.
This is Hobs practicing writing letter A with play doh and dry erase
These are Ev's sight words- She uses home made letter tiles to write the word again and then with dry erase.
I have a phonic workbook for Ev that I made and it is great to do with her and then for her to do on her own.
No comments:
Post a Comment