Ev and I have been working together on hairstyles. I saw on pinterest where a lady took pictures of various hairstyles for her daughter and put them in an album so her daughter in the morning could pick out which style she wanted. I thought we could do that so we searched the web for some new hairstyles. Ev's picked them out and it is fun to work with her long hair since mine is short. Here are the ones I've taken pictures of so far.
This one is called the mermaid braid
I made this one up by braiding the bottom of the twisted things together
I've done this one two ways, one by braided each bun and one without braiding.
1 comment:
She is way to cute for her own good! I just want to squeeze her in a hug. I really like the first one! Braids are all the rave in the US.
Post a Comment