Monday, June 4, 2012

Evangelia

 June 1, 2012
 June 20, 2007
Ev had an eventful weekend.  Friday night after waiting a week for dad to come home, we (mom) pulled out her first tooth.  It was a little traumatic for her, dad held her and I did the pulling cause daddy didn't want to do it!  I should have pulled both of them out at the same time but I didn't.  But by Sunday the second tooth was just hanging there so dad held her and all I did was lift the tooth up out of the socket.  She didn't even realize I had it in the washcloth until I showed her.  She was very brave and glad not to have to eat slowly anymore.  She was rewarded with new Disney princess dolls and two silver dollars(one for each tooth).  I am hoping it may be a little while before her top front teeth come out or else she will have some major issues eating.  :)  When did my little baby girl grow up?

2 comments:

Kara M said...

Oh little girl! She's too young to be missing teeth. We need to skype soon!

Jessica said...

It took ryan about 4 months till the top teeth were lose enough to pull and the bottom 2 were completely in. in fact he lost another bottom tooth and then a top tooth and then his second top tooth so he has 3 missing teeth right now. Its pretty hillarious but he hasn't had trouble eating at all.