Thursday, February 2, 2012

I am trying to wrap things up around here.  We are leaving on our first jet plane in just a few days.  We will then leave on another jet plane a few days after that.  We'll be gone for just about a month so I've been pulling out our summer clothes and packing for the 5 of us.  We will be doing our yearly doctor appointments in a couple of days routine so we need every one's hospital cards, insurance cards, every one's appointments written out (together we have 13), every one's immunization records, and all of my medical records for the last year.  I am doing several follow up appointments so I am hoping that my Thai doctors don't freak out at the amount of papers/procedures I've been through to get to where I am now.  Once we get through all of that I can relax and enjoy our vacation.  Oh and day before we leave the country I am taking a language interview/test thing.  So as I am packing, getting everything together I am also last minute cramming for my test.   We'll be spending some time with some friends of ours and their kids.  We will be near the beach and have a pool at the house we are renting.  Todd's parents will come and join us and then go with us onto another city we love.  Elijah was born here and we really enjoy the city so we will see more friends and have some meetings as the grandparents watch the kiddos.   In the midst of all of this I've been taking spare moments to make things.  It helps me relax. 

Here is what I made for the boys a while ago....  It is suppose to be a runway/airport but they think it is a road for their cars.  This like Ev's take and go princess castle will go on the plane with us. 




1 comment:

Kara M said...

I love that the airport is Tulsa!