Her hair is so long!
I thought it would be fun to take a photo shoot of Evangelia around our apartment complex to document her 5th birthday. We enjoyed watching the leaves turn colors and attempted to "play" in the leaves. As I was taking the last two pictures Ev told me that the street cleaning lady was coming up behind me with her broom and dust pan ready to clean up the leaves that Ev threw up and landed on the side walk. I guess only us foreigners enjoy playing in the leaves. When the cleaning ladies get too tired of sweeping the leaves off the side walk and streets they take their brooms and beat the trees to get all the leaves to fall off so they don't have to deal with the falling leaves any more.
As a 5 year old Evangelia loves purple (thanks to Rapunzel) and turquoise (thanks to me). So this outfit suits her perfectly right now. I find it ironic how last year she was all about pink and now she only wants to wear purple. I know her daddy is happy.
1 comment:
OMG! She's so beautiful! Scrumptious lil girl.
Post a Comment