Wednesday, August 31, 2011




I officially wanted to start school this week but Evangelia had other plans so today I finally got a few pictures of her.  And yes that is a name tag for her desk and one over her back pack hook, she loves them!  This morning I attempted to do homeschool in the morning which was very hard due to the fact that the little boys wanted to join.  We also had to contend with the loud noises upstairs as they are fixing up the apartment for someone to move in. I had to give it to Ev who stuck with it through the sledge hammer through our entire time (in the first picture you can see Ian behind Ev with his hands over his ears.)  The girl loves to learn. 

2 comments:

Kara M said...

So cute! Love her backpack hook and desk name tag!

Anonymous said...

Kelli,
Hard to give up those teaching habits, isn't it? I'm so glad to see that you are able to continue your love for teaching with your own children. Ev looks like an eager student!
-- Jacque :)