Monday, June 20, 2011

I completely forgot about Father's Day.  Oops, good thing Todd doesn't really mind.  We had a crazy week trying to get last minute things we need before we go back home and then we spent the week in Kansas with my family for a long time. 

I guess I have had a few things on my mind lately... some of that including getting ready to go back home and part of it okay maybe a large part of it has been the fact that I have been spending more time in doctor's offices than I want to lately.  My doctor has been calling in favors with specialist friends of his to get me in to see them since we are suppose to be leaving in 9 days to go back overseas.  But that will most likely not happen at the moment.  Let's just say some stuff has been going on with me and I haven't felt right in a month.  I am going to have some things done Tuesday and Wednesday of this week, Wednesday I am pretty nervous about.  Hopefully Friday when I see one of the specialist who will have all my other tests reports in her hand will be able to say what is wrong. 

No comments: