The sign didn't show up very good but I love how the kids colored it. Elijah traced his hands on one sign and Ev carefully coloring in her letters. I even saw some of Ian's scribbles too.
Todd and I were able to leave the kids with his parents and drive to Oklahoma City for our friend's New Year's Eve wedding. We were excited to be able to see a lot of good friends and spend some time away with out kids!
The wedding was wonderful, the bride was stunning and we enjoyed our friend's company until midnight. After the party we stayed in the city so we didn't have to drive back that night. We got to sleep in really late and enjoyed bunch before heading back to Tulsa. We got into town about nap time so we went ahead and went to Best Buy and a few other places since we have been shopping not stop the past month to get all the good pre Christmas and after Christmas sales on our clothes and new electronics for the next 3 years! Todd dropped me off at the mall and I met up with his sister and mom and we shopped the afternoon away. When we came home I was surprised by the kids singing Happy Birthday Princess Mommy to me as we entered the house. They had spent a lot of the day coloring me banners, making party hats, making me a cookie cake and practicing singing. It was wonderful. I guess they told Aunt Kara that it wasn't a party without hats! It was definitely a fun 32rd birthday celebration.
1 comment:
I didn't break your camera!!! Your pictures were still there. I was worried for you.
Post a Comment