Friday, January 1, 2010

New Bedding

In an attempt to make our oldest cooperate with us for nap time I quickly finished a quilt/blanket I have been working on for almost a year. The day after Christmas I worked through the morning and through nap time to complete this. I couldn't stop there so I made a new pillowcase cover as well. All my efforts didn't pay off however. Little miss I want my own way wasn't phased when she got new bedding. I also used my new Christmas present (Martha Stewart's Craft Encyclopedia) to make some tissue paper ball things to hang over her bed. In hopes that she would like to sleep under her stars and colored tissue paper things and in her new bedding. I made the blanket/quilt out of Ev's old dresses and clothes. And when I had her curtains made I asked them if I could also buy some extra material to make things with.

No comments: